Revelation & Prayer Journaling – AMAZING!
The three pillars of my Whole-Hearted Woman coaching program are to love ourselves, love God and love others. Learning to love any of these people takes determination and focus. However I think it’s harder to love ourselves on a consistent basis than it is to love God or others. Let me tell you about revelation & prayer journaling. It’s AMAZING!
I am always vulnerable to my own harsh judgments. Perhaps you too?
One of the ways that I have learned to love myself is by committing to a morning devotional time that strengthens my spirit, my body and my emotional & mental health.
I spoke about my entire morning time a previous blog post about my “Morning Devotionals“.
My morning devotionals include:
- Moving my body
- Mindset Work
- Belief Plan
As part of this practice that strengthens my spirit and my love for self, I spend some time doing what I call “Revelation & Prayer Journaling”. Each morning that I take the time to do this, I leave feeling spiritually uplifted and renewed. Because I am so thankful for all of you who read my emails, especially when you reach out and let me know they are helping you, I want to share my Revelation & Prayer Journaling page template and instructions with you.
Why do I spend all this time?
Here is a partial list of the daily benefits that I have received from this process:
- I am a better person at the end of my devotional time than I was when I started.
- I have much more enthusiasm for the day when I take the time in the morning to talk things over with God.
- I feel impressions that I try to follow.
- I feel like I am guided.
- I make better choices.
- I love people more.
- I am not distracted by the news.
- I don’t over-react when something doesn’t happen the way I want it to because I have a broader perspective.
- I am more accepting of myself and others.
- I allow myself to feel all of my emotions – even the negative ones like grief, worry or sadness.